Zojirushi Micom Rice Cooker, 10 Cup
The versatile Zojirushi Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer 10-Cup (NS-TGC18) cooks perfect rice and even bakes cakes.
Features advanced fuzzy logic technology and new multi-menu cooking functions, which include white/sushi rice, mixed rice, porridge, sweet rice, brown rice, cake and quick cooking.
New easy to clean clear coated stainless steel exterior. A black, think inner cooking pan with detachable and washable inner lid. Easy to read LCD control panel with interchangeable melody and beep signal.
Zojirushi Micom Rice Cooker Features:
• Zojirushi 10-cup Japanese rice cooker and warmer with advanced fuzzy logic technology
- Multi-menu cooking functions; LCD control panel; keep warm; timer
- Black, thick, inner cooking pan and heating system provide even heating
- Spatula, spatula holder, and rice-measuring cup included
- Measures 15 by 11 by 10 inches
- More Info On Zojirushi Micom Rice Cooker…
How to Clean a Rice Cooker
There can be quite a few components when it comes to your style of rice cooker. Some are very simple and only have a bowl and a lid, while others have a few more fiddly bits involved. The following is the best way to go about cleaning your rice cooker without doing any damage and possibly voiding your warranty.
• Firstly always disconnect your cooker from the electricity supply. It is wise to wait until it cools down before cleaning. You will need to empty all contents from the inner bowl.
• Next, soak the bowl in hot soapy water. Rinse the bowl and either leave to drain or dry it with a cloth. Make sure you soak all utensils used, like the measuring cup and the spatula with hot soapy water, as if they are left to dry it will make cleaning difficult.
• The lid often becomes very messy from the starch in the rice and needs to be soaked also. It is not always easy to remove all residue from the lid, so soaking it for 5 to 10 minutes will ensure it is removed adequately.
• Leave the main bowl and all other equipment to dry before storing it away.
• The exterior of the rice cooker should be wiped over with a damp sponge or cloth to remove stains or dribbles during the cooking process.
• Never use anything harsh or abrasive whilst cleaning your rice cooker. You could possibly end up scratching the Teflon coating, or stainless steel bowl. This will no doubt result in rice becoming stuck to the bowl in future when you use your cooker.
Mostly care of your rice cooker is not difficult and just takes thought. Never immerse the main body of your cooker into water, especially if it is still connected to the power supply. This only needs a gentle wipe down to remove any residue from cooking.
If you take the time to care for your rice cooker, it will give you many years of use without any problems of rice or other foods sticking to the bowl. Always clean your rice cooker immediately after it has cooled down as leaving it will make cleaning much more difficult.
Dried rice is no fun to try and scrape off, and this is often when damage is done. Happy cooking!
Read a review of the why the Zojirushi Micom Rice Cooker is so highly recommended.
People who viewed this Steamer and Rice Cooker page were also interested in:
- Zojirushi Micom Rice Cooker And Warmer, 3-Cup ElectricShareZojirushi Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer – Electric, 3-Cup (NS-VGC05) This 3-cup Zojirushi Micom rice cooker and warmer can cook...
- Japanese Rice Cooker and Warmer, Zojirushi Micom 5.5-CupShareJapanese Rice Cooker and Warmer Zojirushi NS-TGC10 Micom 5-1/2-Cup, Stainless Steel The Zojirushi versatile Micom Japanese Rice Cooker and Warmer...
- Zojirushi Rice Cooker 10 Cup, AutomaticShareZojirushi Rice Cooker 10 Cup Automatic Rice Cooker and Warmer Zojirushi Rice Cooker 10 Cup (NS-RNC18) Automatic in White Ballerina....